So... It's Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day Ladies!!!!
What would the world be without Mothers?!? Well... for starters, the population would be ZERO!! But, since we have more than zero in the world-wide population we have to make something out of these kids that come into the world. Oh, yeah, don't forget child birth. Thanks ladies! Ouch!!!! Mom's make the earth wonderful because everything that children become is because they spend long hours being influenced by the nurturing, loving and powerful feminine abilities of their moms. I feel so greatful to have been blessed growing up by my mother (and she is still a blessing for sure!) and so many other women that helped me learn something other than just the settling with masculine DNA I was born with. Womanhood is so important to this world and I am thankful for women and mothers!
So just a little bit about some woman in Arkansas... Our woman! Our mom! Our queen... Heather.
Oh, how us Alsop boys love her. As a wife she is the the center of my world and the sun in my universe. She is amazing and I have no idea how I was blessed to find her and then after finding her, I was further blessed that she waited around for me to figure things out and ask her to be my eternal companion. Whew! I am so thankful to have her in my life. And for that mother thing... the angelic love for and magnetism to Heather, by every little boy in our home is so obvious and developed above and beyond natural requirements of DNA. I would script a narrative but I just think the way my sons look at their mother is all that needs to go on this post. The boys know that she loves them (even when they are in deep doo-doo!). Us boys are greatful for Heather!
Here are a few pictures of the women in our family! Us boys in Arkansas are greatful and humbled by how wonderful each of you are! Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Here is the mom in our home = Heather:
![]() Here are the Grandma's: A couple "Great" Grandma's: ![]() Many Awesome Aunt's: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And last but not least... The "Mom Song" Video for a laugh: Happy Mother's Day Everyone! Love, David, Luke, Caden & Porter! |












No comments:
Post a Comment