Family

Family

May 18, 2011

Fundraiser

There was a Susan G. Komen Fundraiser last month at David's work and we attended the "Family Day" portion of the event.

Here the boys are checking out the "Wienermobile".


Luke spent most of his time trying to throw a football through this hole.  He even made it in several times.  At one point when I was sitting on the grass eating, Luke told me he was going back to the football activity and as he was running away, he turned back and said, "I'll be fine", which tells you how much he loved it...he usually won't leave my side for ANYTHING!


Porter hung out in the stroller most of the time.


Hanging out in the police car.
The officer asked them if they were the good guys or the criminals.
Let's hope they don't always think it's fun to sit in the back seat of a police car. :-)



On the Fire Truck.


Don't let the serious expression fool you.
Luke is having fun.
Really.



Watching the fireman get into his gear.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. You're boys are such boys! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some classic pictures there! I LOVE the one of the boys in the police car! So cute! Man, some days I sure wish we lived closer. Our boys would jam. . . :)

    ReplyDelete