We recently had some pictures taken of the boys.
It was very hard. And very long.
These boys are normally very easy, for professionals, to photograph. It's usually quick and painless. Oh, but not this day.
It had nothing to do with the photographer. She worked hard. And I'm sure was not paid nearly enough for the trouble our children gave her.
It was partly my fault...Porter wasn't at his best due to a cold, but I had already re-scheduled the session 3 times due to sickness and decided to just do it. Hmm.
Partly due to Caden's new "I am not going to do anything you tell me to do" attitude. Lovely.
Partly due to Luke tiring of smiling when his brothers were clearly not wanting to cooperate. I would have felt the same, in his shoes.
And partly due to Porter's inability to look anywhere but at his brothers. Too cute.
This picture ended up being one of my favorites.
I love the looks on each of their faces.
I love that Porter can't take his eyes off his brothers.
I love how Caden is looking at Luke. He so looks up to his big brother.
I love how Luke is looking at Porter. He can't get enough of his baby brother.
Oh, how I love that they love each other.
And I love these boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment