went to Splash Park. This park has all sorts of arches
and whatnot that spray water. I took way too many
pictures and couldn't choose which ones to post, so
there are a lot! Luke was a little wary at first and began
in the area where he was least likely to get too wet.

Still in the toddler area.

Then he began to venture out, just a little bit.

I guess he decided getting his hand wet wasn't
so bad and turned to get his back wet.

He then asked if he could take his shoes off (like most of
the other kids) and then he ventured out into the middle.
He didn't quite no what to think at first.

And then he got excited!

Luke calls this the "screaming picture" as that is
exactly what he is doing. Fortunately, it was a
happy scream! He just got much more wet than
expected when a bucket of water, from up
above, dumped it's contents.

Here he is running through all the mist.
guns." He and another boy (not shown) tried spraying
each other with the guns, but didn't manage to get each
other very wet.
was freezing cold and couldn't keep himself from
shivering. We managed to leave without a scene by
promising to return "someday." Below is the only
picture taken of Caden at the park. He hung out with
mom in a lawn chair for the duration.



Look at you guys!! Busy little bees! I so wish we had a splash park around here, they are so fun. Looks like he had a great time. The tumbling class looks fun too. Mia did one for a couple months this summer and loves it. I will start her again when she is 3 (and I don't have to go with her and get a babysitter!) She still asks to go to "nastics."
ReplyDelete