Family

Family

March 26, 2009

Spring??

It looks like Spring (sort of), but why doesn't
it feel like Spring? I was telling a friend
today that the Winter wasn't so bad this
year and that I think I can handle living
here. She said, "Well, it isn't over yet. In
April you are going to wonder when it's
going to warm up, and then May will come
and you will be wondering the same thing."
What?!? I didn't tell her I was already
wondering when my outside thermometer
was going to read higher than 35-40
degrees. I guess we wait.



1 comment:

  1. Loving the freezing cold spring feeling! We're in vegas right now and it's almost 80! I don't want to go home! The boys look adorable! That caden is a cute liitle cuddle bug! We excited to see you guys in a couple months, glad that David guy is comi g too!

    ReplyDelete